Congratulations on your acceptance into your ESYO ensemble. While the essence of ESYO remains the same, this season will be different as we continue to adjust to life with COVID-19. Smaller ensembles, individualized attention from conductors and coaches, new and exciting repertoire, online enrichment classes, concert recording sessions, and the grand opening of our Virtual Concert Hall, are a few of the changes that will enhance your ESYO experience.
YOU CAN REGISTER ONLINE IN FOUR EASY STEPS:
- Create a FREE Google Account if you don't have one already. Your Google account is used to access virtual rehearsals and programming on Google Classroom. Each member should have a Gmail account registered under their name.
- Complete and submit the online Ensemble Registration by August 15, 2020. Visit esyo.org/registertoday
- Pay tuition, create a payment plan or apply for tuition assistance. Apply for Tuition Assistance online at esyo.org/tuitionassist
- Read the ESYO membership Handbook and accept the ESYO Code of Conduct and Serious Safety COVID-19 Protocols and Procedures.
After you register, don't forget to...
- Review and accept the Serious Safety Protocol's and Procedures outlined in your Member Handbook.
- Complete and send us a signed, hard-copy, of the Consent Form by Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
- Check your email for important news and updates from ESYO.